The Vivos Institute Presents
Medical Billing Oral Surgery Intensive
Taught by Dr. Chris Farrugia, DDS
Course Date: November 19th-20th 2021
Course Times: 8:30AM-4:30PM MDT (each day)
Course Location: 7001 Tower Road, Denver, CO 80249
Surgical services provided by dental practices are both medically necessary and reimbursable through medical insurance with the proper understanding of insurance protocols. Medical billing provides a valuable revenue source that makes a dental surgical services more affordable and increases treatment acceptance, especially larger complex surgical/prosthetic cases.
Course Educational Objective:
- The medical claim process and protocols from insurance card to medical payment
- Dental Office surgical services billable to medical insurance
- Surgical diagnostic and procedure coding
- Successful coding scenarios for grafting and reconstruction/implants
- The $60,000 Surgery – Coding protocols used in a “real-life” upper/lower complete reconstruction surgical/prosthetic case paid by medical insurance. Each step of the case will be presented from diagnosis to final payment.
Attendees will receive:
- 14 CE Credits (ADG-PACE Subject code: 550)
- Detailed handouts and visuals
- A hard copy of the surgical documents to implement in your office.
- USB drive with numerous resources/documents/templates
Airport and Hotel Accommodation Recommendation:
Denver International Airport
6900 Tower Road, Denver, CO 80249 , Hotel Reservations: (303) 574-1300