Individuals who intend to create materials for publication or distribution by any means MUST follow the guidelines set forth within this acceptable use statement. You must follow the design standards set forth within the Vivos Brand Standards. You must submit a request to have your materials reviewed and receive written approval using Form 42-3 prior to publication or distribution of any kind.
Using The Vivos Logo
NOTE: The rules for proper use of the Vivos Brand Identity apply generally to all logos or trademarks owned by Vivos Therapeutics, Inc.
Logo Exclusion Zone
A clear area, known as the exclusion zone must always surround the freestanding logo. The width of the control field is determined by a measure equal to the height of the capital V in any size of logos used.
No graphic elements of any kind should intrude into this field.
Guidelines for Reproducing The Vivos Logo
- Do not use The Vivos Logo with the relationship between the letters changed
- Do not use The Vivos Logo with poor reproduction
- Do not use The Vivos Logo with added graphic elements or special effects like drop shadows
- Do not distort or manipulate The Vivos Logo
- Do not use The Vivos Logo screened at any percentage
- Do not use The Vivos Logo with an outline
- Do not use The Vivos Logo with the letterforms altered
- Do no use The Vivos Logo with a gradation of tone
- Do not use The Vivos Logo with alignment of the letters changed
- Do not use The Vivos Logo in a headline or text copy
- Do not attempt to create The Vivos Logo in a substitute typeface
- Do not use The Vivos Logo with the letters stacked reading vertically
- Do not use The Vivos Logo in a bar or with rule reading vertically
- Never alter the Vivos Logo in any way. Don’t manipulate, condense, or change the orientation of the logos in any way.
- Always reproduce the Vivos Logo in their primary color when possible. The logos may be reproduced in Black only in a one-color document.
- Do not reverse the Vivos Logo out of a photograph or other background. The background should always be a solid white, black or one of the Vivos approved complementary colors.
- Do not attempt to recreate the logos with a standard typeface. The Vivos
Logo is a custom piece of artwork that cannot be replicated with
individual font characters.
- Use only one Vivos Logo on a page. There is generally no need to repeat
the logos on every page of a multi-page document.
- Never use the Vivos Logo in a sentence, headline, or as part of a phrase.
You may use the word “Vivos” in the same font as the other words in the
sentence, headline, or phrase.
IF YOU INTEND TO REPRODUCE THE VIVOS LOGO FOR ANY PURPOSE YOU MUST DOWNLOAD THE FILES FROM THIS WEBSITE. DO NOT MANIPULATE OR CHANGE THE LOGO FILES IN ANYWAY.
YOU MUST SUBMIT ANY REPRODUCTION OF THE LOGO TO THE VIVOS BRAND AND LABELING COMPLIANCE TEAM TO OBTAIN WRITTEN APPROVAL TO REPRODUCE THE VIVOS BRAND IDENTITY OR BRAND NAME